Vancouver House Lifts
House-lifts are growing more and more popular with luxury homes popping up, people looking to add more space to their existing home, or issues with not being up to code due to ever-changing home guidelines.
Some of the many reasons people decide to do a house-lift are to increase floor space without compromising yard space, to get their home up to code, for flood protection, or to add a basement or more bedrooms.
A house-lift allows for higher ceilings, rebuilding of the foundation, incorporation of radiant floor heating, or to modify existing heating, venting, electrical, or plumbing.
Many people who own heritage/character homes opt for house-lifts rather than leaving their neighbourhood, as it allows them not to have to say goodbye to their home and memories. House-lifts can be a more affordable option than purchasing a new home in some cases, as there are no real estate fees, land transfer taxes, legal fees, or moving costs involved.
Whether it be for functional or luxury reasons, our team of professionals are here to help! Our concierge-style construction service allows our clients the opportunity to bring their dream spaces to life without the hassle of chasing trades, organizing schedules, and/or pricing different scopes of work. Each of our clients are assigned to a professional construction Advisor who is their single point of contact throughout the project. As their construction advocate, the Advisor manages the project from concept to completion.
Our goal is to ensure you have a trusted industry professional who can:
- Answer your construction questions and provide you with a detailed scope of your project
- Provide you with access to a large labour pool of pre-screened industry professionals
- Ensure you get fair pricing through a transparent tendering system
- Monitor the quality of your construction work to ensure it meets the pre-determined scope of the project
- Manage the project timelines and budget yet be in the position to hold trades to contract
- Lastly, keep you up to date with the progress of your project and provide you with a single point of contact from start to finish
Find out if a house-lift is right for your home. Contact us at (604) 264-7366.
Click here to check out a recent Globe & Mail article we were featured in for a Kitsilano house-lift that is currently in progress.