Enjoy a full night’s stay on us at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler for signing a construction contract with FairTradeWorks valued at $100,000 or more* before December 31, 2020.
*The value of the contract is determined pre-taxation.
Terms & Conditions
- Only signed and deposit paid contracts received by FairTradeWorks before the end of the promotion (December 31st, 11:59pm 2020) will be eligible for the free hotel stay up to a maximum value of $300.00.
- There is no cash surrender value for this promotion.
- The prize does not include: travel to and from the Fairmont Chateau Whistler; parking; other services or products the client may request or purchase, tips or other gratuities; and any other items of a personal nature, or related to accepting (the Promotion).
- The Promotion is open to residents of Greater Vancouver who have signed a construction contract equivalent to or greater than $100,000.00.
- By accepting this promotion, clients agree to release and hold harmless FairTradeWorks, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, directors, officers and owner, advertising, promotional agencies, promotional partners, contest sponsors and fulfillment houses from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to person and property, including death or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the promotion, including without limitation, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Promotion, including preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any Promotion related activity.
- By accepting the promotion package, clients consent to the provision and use of their name, statements, and photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.
- FairTradeWorks reserves the right to substitute the Promotion, with a Promotion of equivalent value (of up to $300.00) in its sole discretion. All Substitute Promotion Packages must be accepted as awarded.
- FairTradeWorks is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this contest.