Kitchen Renovation Vancouver
According to statistica.com, the average Canadian household spent 6.4 hours a week cooking in the kitchen in 2014. This doesn’t include the time spent doing other things including cleaning, watching tv, or enjoying breakfast etc. Because the kitchen is the center of the household and hub of most activity, it is a top priority when it comes to renovating. Updating your kitchen will not only make spending time in the kitchen more enjoyable, but it will also add resale value to your home, as well as potentially save you money by creating efficiency and energy savings.
There are a few top reasons why you should look at a kitchen upgrade.
- Energy Savings
- Special Needs
- Gourmet Kitchen
Whether it be one of the reasons above, or an entirely different reason, renovating the kitchen is always a good idea!
At FairTradeWorks, we have experience with all types of kitchen renovations including everything from gourmet kitchens to basic facelifts. Our Advisors and Interior Designers are knowledgeable and offer suggestions to make your kitchen renovation as enjoyable as well as successful.
What makes us different?
- Your first consultation is free
- Your Advisor is your one point of contact
- We have qualified & vetted trades
- Detailed scope sent to tender for fair pricing
- In house professionals (Estimator, Designer etc.)
- Guaranteed timelines & budgets
- Legal contracts with clients & trades
- We work around your schedules & needs
- Trust & quality construction matters. We want to be your brand for life
As a bonus, we also offer interior design services. Our Interior Design Team can assist in picking cabinetry, hardware, appliances, countertops, and more! They are there to help you get the most out of your kitchen, including making better use of storage space or creating a better layout.
Call us today to get started on your new kitchen!
To view our portfolio, visit our website at: www.FairTradeWorks.biz.