Condo Renovation Vancouver
Condominiums are becoming more and more popular in Vancouver with the increase in seniors downsizing, the increase in millennials, and the rising housing costs.
Although condos are like traditional single-family homes when it comes to renovations, they are also very different. Condos often have more renovation restrictions, they are within close proximity to neighbours, and there is less space to work around. Condos involving a strata will generally require approval for any adjoining walls, flooring, plumbing, and electrical changes.
FairTradeWorks, a revolutionary construction project management system, was created to make new home builds, commercial construction, and renovations easier and more efficient. Each of our clients are assigned a professional construction Advisor, who is their single point of contact throughout their project. As their construction advocate, the Advisor manages the project from concept to completion. They take care of chasing trades, organizing schedules, and/or pricing different scopes of work on your behalf, so you don’t have to.
Our Advisors take away the stress of dealing with stratas and bylaws, so you have time to focus on planning and design. On top of that, we guarantee timelines, budgets, and schedules.
Our goal is to ensure you have a trusted industry professional who can:
- Answer your construction questions and provide you with a detailed scope of your project
- Provide you with access to a large labour pool of pre-screened industry professionals
- Ensure you get fair pricing through a transparent tendering system
- Monitor the quality of your construction work to ensure it meets the pre-determined scope of the project
- Manage the project timelines and budget yet be in the position to hold trades to contract
- Lastly, keep you up to date with the progress of your project and provide you with a single point of contact from start to finish
Don’t look any further!
Call (604) 264-7366 too book a free consultation.