We don’t like to say we just ‘work’ at FairTradeWorks, it’s much more than that.
It’s more because we don’t just get through our workdays by being ordinary at FairTradeWorks. We challenge our team to be the best we can be. We invite only team players, people who love to be the best they can be, who want to come to work and engage others and think out of the box. Does this excite you? Get involved and contact us today for the job openings posted below.
Construction Advisor / Estimator
- FairTradeWorks is currently seeking to fill the role of full time Construction Advisor/Estimator.
- FairTradeWorks is an innovative company designed to revolutionize the construction industry by offering a new model for building and renovating.
- A FairTradeWorks Advisor is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with clients on behalf of the company by taking personal and complete responsibility for each customer contact and by ensuring that all customer requirements are completely met.
- Experience in sales or customer service and/ or business
- 6 years working knowledge of the residential and commercial building industry
- A minimum of 3 years in construction estimating and preferred education in estimation
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Architects/Engineers/Designers
- Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms
- Must have a valid B.C. Driver License
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as conflict resolution abilities
- Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements
- Must be computer literate and current on new technologies
- Hardworking and a problem solver
- Exceptional phone and customer service skills
- Positive and upbeat attitude
Please send your resume to careers@FairTradeWorks.biz