FairTradeWorks is a revolutionary new construction system. We recognize that there are many things wrong with the current way the industry operates so we’ve deconstructed it and rebuilt it with you, the client in mind.
FairTradeWorks was created to make new home builds, commercial construction and renovations easier and more efficient.
Our systems drive market value and allow for transparency. As your construction advocate, we manage your project from concept to completion. We even hold funds in escrow until the work is done to your satisfaction.
We’re all about reviving true pride and professionalism in the industry and rebuilding client confidence.
Our goal is to ensure you have a trusted industry professional who can:
- Answer your construction questions and provide you with a detailed scope of your project.
- Provide you with access to a huge labour pool of pre-screened industry professionals.
- Ensure you get fair pricing through a transparent tendering system.
- Monitor the quality of your construction work to ensure it meets the pre-determined scope of the project.
- Manage the project timelines and budget yet be in the position to hold trades to contract.
- Lastly, keep you up-to-date with the progress of your project and provide you with a single point of contact from start to finish.
We know that the revolutionary changes we are introducing can only be accomplished by a united team with a shared belief that there must be a better way forward.
When you experience our standardized online bidding system, the professional assistance of our knowledgeable Advisors and our innovative project management software, we know we’ll change your mind about the construction industry. Our confidence comes from experience. Learn More about the people behind FairTradeWorks.
Being GREEN is more than a policy at FairTradeWorks, it is one of our core values.
A United Nations Environment Plan Report on Buildings and Climate Change shows, “The building sector contributes up to 30% of global annual green house gas emissions and consumes up to 40% of all energy.”
Meanwhile in Metro Vancouver, according to the Demolition, Land Clearing and Construction Waste Management Toolkit of metrovancouver.org, “Waste from the construction, demolition and renovation sectors constitutes about one third of the region’s waste.”
In every challenge we find opportunity. We believe that together, as a team, we can reduce these numbers by:
Sign up for a free consultation
Let one of our savvy project Advisors put their knowledge and experience into action for you.