FairTradeWorks is a revolutionary new construction project management system. We work for residential and commercial clients who are building new structures or renovating. Our portfolio is vast and ranges from the smallest bathroom renovation projects to heritage A restorations to brand new luxury homes. Our team is made up of 25 experienced, forward thinking construction professionals who come to us from different construction backgrounds and areas of expertise. Our Commercial Advisors for instance have built everything from retail and flagship stores, malls, hotels, schools, and luxury waterfront resorts around the world. We also have professional Estimators, responsive Client Care Specialists and well trained Project Managers.
Our goal is to ensure you have a trusted industry professional who can:
- Answer your construction questions and provide you with a detailed scope of your project.
- Provide you with access to a huge labour pool of pre-screened industry professionals.
- Ensure you get fair pricing through a transparent tendering system.
- Monitor the quality of your construction work to ensure it meets the pre-determined scope of the project.
- Manage the project timelines and budget yet be in the position to hold trades to contract.
- Lastly, keep you up-to-date with the progress of your project and provide you with a single point of contact from start to finish.
We know that the revolutionary changes we are introducing can only be accomplished by a united team with a shared belief that there must be a better way forward.
When you experience our standardized online bidding system, the professional assistance of our knowledgeable Advisors and our innovative project management software, we know we’ll change your mind about the construction industry. Our confidence comes from experience. Learn More about the people behind FairTradeWorks
Being GREEN is more than a policy at FairTradeWorks, it is one of our core values. A United Nations Environment Plan Report on Buildings and Climate Change shows, “the building sector contributes up to 30% of global annual greenhouse gas emissions and consumes up to 40% of all energy.”
Meanwhile in Metro Vancouver, according to the Demolition, Land Clearing and Construction Waste Management Toolkit of metrovancouver.org, “waste from the construction, demolition and renovation sectors constitutes about one third of the region’s waste.”